Friday, March 6, 2015

Mint & Chocolate

Hello Soulspeakers!

What are your favorite colors?
Mine has always been chocolate, but mint is a quick second!

Originally the Soulspeak Blog was mostly business update and advertisement focused.



I will still share creative process and and finished pieces, but you'll also read more personal stories from my life.

Africa aka Florida Photoshoot with my bestie


                   
The first dress I made with a perfect puppy kitty pattern and velvet belt.

I am so excited to share about my jobs as a K-12 Art teacher and Worship Coordinator, exploits in Culinary Experimentation and Travel, and things I'm learning about life and God.


After School Art Class



Summer Art Camp K-6 grades



Worship in Chapel 7-12 grades



                                         
                                                                      Mushroom Garlic Quinoa

  
Believe it or not this is Alabama!





God gives GREAT Surprises in His perfect timing.



SO excited to be back with new vibes!


Souslpeak. What's yours saying?

with Love and Hope,
Soulspeak <><






No comments:

Post a Comment